How to fix maximum execution time of 30 seconds error in wordpress. Solve these types of problem easily by following below options:
Fix maximum execution time options
1. Goto Settings >> Media from your wordpress admin panel
2. Set the images sizes as follows
1. Login with your blog FTP account and open WordPress folder.
2. There you will find “wp-config.php” file right click on it select Edit option.
3. Now put this code “set_time_limit(0);” at the end of file and save.
4. Ftp will ask for upload file back click on Yes for confirm.
Now your “Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded” or “Unable to Update Fatal error Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded” error will be solve.